- CONTAINS LACTIUM®
- INCLUDES MULTI-STRAIN PROBIOTICS
- GLUTEN FREE
An original and favourite flavour amongst many young and old, Wheyless French Vanilla is an ideal place to begin your Wheyless journey. Delicious on its own and a great all-round base, it can be mixed with any and all of our flavours to create your very own confection.
- Contains 15 - 16.1g protein per serve from ultra-purified whey protein isolate and high-grade concentrate derived utilising cold, enzymatic, ultrafiltration techniques. NB: High quality protein is an important component of a healthy eating plan. Muscle mass decreases with age; protein assists in maintaining lean muscle mass.
- Contains added vitamins, minerals, citrus bioflavonoids, glutamine and medium chain triglycerides.
- Contains digestive enzymes.
- Free of casein, gluten, soy and GMO ingredients.
- Contains only 0.8g lactose per serve; most lactose-intolerant individuals can tolerate 12g of lactose daily.
- Free of artificial sweeteners, flavours, colours and preservatives.
- Contains Lactium®: a natural food (a milk protein hydrolysate).
- Contains up to 6.5 billion CFU live probiotics per serve. Probiotic cultures add immune-modulating properties and contribute to overall gut health. Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 improves natural immune response; and Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM® maintains a healthy digestive system. Wheyless also contains Lactobacillus paracasei LPD-37, Lactobacillus plantarum LP115, Lactobacillus brevis Lbr 35 and Lactobacillus gasseri Lg 36.
- Additional literature and website support are available.
Whey Protein Concentrate (Dairy), Xylitol, Maltodextrin, Cream and Vanilla Flavour, Calcium Carbonate, Whey Protein Isolate (Dairy), Medium Chain Triglycerides Powder, Magnesium Oxide Heavy, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Citrate), Glutamine, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Lactium (milk protein), Enzyme Mix, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), dl-alpha Tocopherol Acid Acetate (Vitamin E), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Chromium Picolinate, Tocomax 20% (Mixed Tocopherols and Tocotrienols), Zinc Oxide, Nicotinamide, Lactobacillus brevis Lbr 35, Lactobacillus gasseri Lg 36, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate, Lactobacillus acidophilus LA14, Bifidobacterium lactis BI-04, Lactobacillus paracasei LPD-37, Lactobacillus plantarum LP115, Vitamin A Acetate (Vitamin A), Biotin, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate (Copper), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Selenomethionine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium d-Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B3), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
Per 32g Serve*
|Unavailable carbohydrates xylitol||5.5g|
|Medium chain triglycerides||430.0mg|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||770 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis||1.73 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus paracasei||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus brevis||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri||1 billion CFU|
|Thiamine hydrochloride vitamin B1||550mcg|
|Riboflavin vitamin B2||850mcg|
|Nicotinamide vitamin B3||5.0mg|
|Pantothenic acid vitamin B5||800mcg|
|Folic acid vitamin B9||100mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin vitamin B12||1.0mcg|
|Ascorbic acid vitamin C||20.0mg|
|Cholecalciferol vitamin D3||1.25mcg|
|Tocotrienols complex (palm) - Tocomax®||10.0mg|
|Bovine serum albumin||236mg|
|Immunoglobulin G IgG||586mg|
Amino Acid Profile:
Branch Chain Amino Acid Profile:
* Based on average amounts
- Not to be used as a sole source of nutrition.
- Should be consumed in conjunction with a balanced diet and appropriate exercise program.
- Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women: Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
- Contains xylitol: Excess consumption may have a laxative effect.
Mix 1 serve into 200mL of milk of your choice.
- 1.5 level
- scoops = 32g
- Consume 1-2
- servings daily
High protein diets increase the body’s need for water. It is recommended to increase your daily water intake to at least 2L